Autumn is one of our favourite times of the year here at Sundipped. The nights are getting longer and the weather is starting to get chillier, time to start getting cosy. While Summer is about making the most of the lovely weather, when it happens, and spending as much time outside as you can, Autumn is definitely a time for staying in and snuggling up with a Peshtemal. When it is dark and gloomy outside who really wants to be going out when you can stay in snuggled under a Peshtemal glass of wine in hand and warm and cosy by the fire.
Here’s 12 reasons why we love autumn so much.
- Candles, who doesn’t love lighting their candles as soon as possible, a cosy glow of a candle as the nights draw in.
- Comfort food! Either cooked at home or after a lovely walk in the countryside and a stop off at the local pub with its roaring fire and a warming tiple.
- Changing of the leaves on the trees, their beautiful colours, all very Instagram worthy.
- The weather is cool enough for cosy jumpers, boots and a stylish Peshtemals.
- New seasons TV shows. Perfect excuse to curl up in front of the TV, with your candles lit, your fire roaring and your Peshtemal wrapped around your legs.
- The nights are drawing in, no one can judge you for getting your pyjamas on early.
- Time for bubble baths and candles, then wrapping yourself in a soft cotton peshtemal warmed on the radiator.
- Halloween, with carved pumpkins, decorating the house to scare the neighbours, and handing sweets. “knock knock trick or treat”
- Bonfire night, the smell of toffee apples and fireworks. Huddled around the bonfire mug of hot chocolate in hand, stylish Peshtemal keeping your neck warm!
- Conkers, who doesn’t love a shiny brown conker. (also supposed to be good a keeping the spiders away).
- There’s nothing quite like an Autumn walk wrapped up in a Peshtemal. Leaves crunching under foot and the autumnal smell in the air.
- Its nearly Christmas the countdown has begun.